Sunday, March 16, 2008

a small update...


Gentle Earrings
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
Nothing new to report really.
Just working like mad, studying like mad and trying to spend a few minutes on something creative or to go the gym.
I find that earrings are an easy way to do something different, ie not work with numbers. I have been putting them in the Shop

I hope to have some time to print in the upcoming future, but it probably won't be until after my test on April 5th.

My brother joined me at the Bead Oasis show downtown yesterday and that was interesting. I found that a lot of the supplies I can get online and mainly on Etsy are a lot cheaper than from the vendors there. I did spend a bit too much on lovely handmade glass beads that are just incredibly beautiful.


Gentle Earrings

No comments: