I am curious to see how many books I will read this year and decided to keep an on going list.
1. "The MacKade Brothers: Rafe and Jared" - Nora Roberts
2. "Holly Would Dream" - Karen Quinn
(the above and a whole bunch more on my shelves to be read were given to me by my sis who believes I should read more love stories)
3. "What French Woman know about Love, Sex and other matters of the Heart and Mind" - Debra Ollivier -This is a great exploration of the difference between North American women French women. A lot to be learned, but mainly not to take things too seriously.
4. "Eat, Prey, Love" - Elizabeth Gilbert
Just like the author I ate every single carb in sight while in Italy. I am currently in the search of peace and inner contempt. Fell in love with her description of Bali!
Also I know 'smile with my liver' when I center myself.
5. "He is Just not That into You" - Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo
Laughed all the way though the book. Lots of the mistakes I have made, lots of the mistakes I will never make again. The lesson is simple: if he is not making you fully happy he is not 'the one' and he is just not that into you! Move on!
"Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"
Any suggestions of what should be on my To Read shelf???