Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hi there,


Candy star pendant
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
How are you?

Life is changing for me in a flash, one minute I am moving the next I am not.
The good news is that I don't have to study for the rest of the month and really hope to do some block printing this week or even perhaps a bit of painting.
I had a dream that I sold a few paintings, I really wish I would find the energy to really work on my so called art career. The current corporate life is slowly making me loose sense of who I am.

For now I am working on new accessories because they are fun and quick to do.

Visit this cute pendant when you have a minute "Candy Star"

It is very gray here, I hope that were you are you have a bit of sunshine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pendant. :)

IvaArt said...

Thank you very much!