Sunday, June 08, 2008

10 more days...


'Joy' Earrings
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I can almost smell the freedom. Imagine that a few months without my Accounting textbook to keep me company every night and weekend.

Any spare minute that I have, I am trying to prepare for my craft show on the 27th. Yesterday I made earrings and created this new design, "Joy".
I only have enough to make only these, so they are One of a kind for the next little while. My goal is to create as much inventory as I can without buying new supplies. I do have them in pink too, but I will keep them for the craft show, if they don't sell I will list them.
They are very cute and fresh ;)

ok back to the book..........

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Would love to see the pink but I hope you sell them at the craft show!
Have fun!

IvaArt said...

Thank you!

in pink you can find them here
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15597122