Sunday, November 23, 2008

The moment was calm, but you knew it won't last

/>

Sometimes life throws you a punch and instead of just taking it, you punch back hard and it spins you out of control.
This is what lies behind this photo.

I learned how to add textures and layers in Photoshop today. I am really proud of myself. ;) Now I am looking into photography lessons, since it has been a dream of mine to use photography as another layer in how I express myself.
What do you think, for a first try...15min exercise? For texture credits please see my flickr.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

As I already said on Flickr, you did very well!

I'd love take photography lessons as well! When I was much, much younger I did, but it was really some 20 years ago. I always have a camera with me and I wish I could be a better photographer - I need someone to teach me.

IvaArt said...

Thanks a lot Sandy! I really wish someone can hold my hand and teach me the right buttons to push. ;)