Sunday, February 01, 2009

Tourist for the Day

An event I discovered last year in my little city of Toronto is Winterlicious . Great, out of my price range, restaurants have set menus for a lot lower price. Today I had lunch at the top of the CN tower, something that I really really wanted to do. Now this is not the famous spinning 360 restaurant, but the Horizons restaurant , still 100% worth it.
Just check out this view from our table:

Horizons Restaurant CN Tower


and the menu was pretty good for $15 and $10 to get up there
I started with Smoked Salmon Salad
Horizons Restaurant CN Tower
Followed by a Chicken Pot Pie

Horizons Restaurant CN Tower

and a Sour Cream Ice cream and Apple crumble

Horizons Restaurant CN Tower

and if you are up there you have to go on the glass floor of the CN tower and sit on it like all of the tourists :)

CN Tower Glass Floor

Actually most people are scared of the glass floor. It does feel a little weird at first but really nothing freaky about it. And really I am a tourist in my own city as I hardly ever visit the attractions. This is only the second time I have been up there.

No comments: