Sunday, November 19, 2006

3 pet portrait


3 pet portrait
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
Finished!
12x16 inches
acrylic on canvas board

I thought that this would be an easy project, but was I ever wrong!
Try giving life to a blob of black paint. The dog was far easier than the cat; I could hardly see any features other than eyes. The snake I made up because I only had one photo to work with and it was of the head. Beautiful animals but really hard to paint. They were a challenge and a half.
I am really glad that my customer liked it and they will be on their way tomorrow. The painting will be a Christmas present for the owner of the pets, I hope she likes them too.
Now to continue with school work:
Two weeks left of class and I have 2 tests, 2 assignments and a huge presentation. After that 2 weeks of exams, December 16th can't come any sooner.

No comments: