Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I am trying to utilize my day at home. Since Etsy is my only job, I am trying to be a good productive employee. Yes I am avaiding school work, but don't tell my boss ;)

I decided to give Ebay another try and listed this card. I used Auctiva to create the listing. The only problem I faced was that I couldn't make ship from Canada and had to edit in my Ebay account. Also I kept forgetting to put in a gallery picture and well it took me forever to make it so that I can see it.
Please click on the image to visit the auction
ivaart

Also in Ivaart / Etsy news I put together this little package
ivaart

3 heart shaped marble magnets made with really cute papers, even one that looks like red leather and 2 love notes. Please click on the image to visit the shop.

No comments: