Friday, January 05, 2007

I was busy today.
I decided that my one class today was not worth the drive and I skipped it.
Instead I started work on a few not school projects that have to be done as soon as possible, before the school crunch starts.
My day started with finding out that my Norton Antivirus is acting stupid and prompting me to uninstall it. Thankfully when I renewed I spent the extra few dollars for the option of being able to download it more than once. Anyway I spent good two hours trying to talk to the support people, who kept sending me incomplete links and so on. Good news is that now it works just fine. Cross my fingers.
I have to finish Milkey's pet portrait by the end of this weekend.
Yesterday I received a request for a custom word illustration like the ones I have in the Shop . I finished the preliminary work and you can see my progress here , it's for an Etsy artist http://darkyetsunny.etsy.com
I also signed up for an Etsy Valentine's day swap and I have to create 9 items for it. I will add it to my weekend to do list, since they have to arrive to the Swap organizer by Jan 25th.
My proudest accomplishment is the creating of a light box. I still have to figure out light sources and etc but I hope to get some new pics in the shop, now say it with me... this weekend ;)
After saying that we are on a diet yesterday, our dinner just made us hungrier.
Today we had chicken breast, salad and a little bit of whole wheat pasta with tiny bit of olive oil and Greek seasoning. Lets see if that will keep us from eating our fingers. To be honest all I want is a nice chocolaty desert with my coffee.

No comments: