Thursday, February 01, 2007


"Black Apple Surprise"
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
hmmm Fantasy is not my subject matter and yet it is starting to show up here and there. This painting is more a play on the colors and textures, as I have never used silver paint before. What do you think?
My Cafe Mocha Tree sold the other day and I was missing the swirlyness of it. This shape can be found all over my lecture notes, I dont' know what it is about it. I have been trying to stop, but it's not always working.

Today I am working on my assignment for my Strategy class. We are using a program called CAPSTON and so far I have created a mess trying to figure out where to get my innitial information from.

After this horror is done, I have to finish my little commission piece. I have to say that I really like doing commissions. They make me try new things, sometimes very unexpected, and push me to learn. I like them and they pay well ;)

No comments: