Thursday, February 01, 2007

I knew this was coming, I have see a lot of people get tagged so I guess my turn was coming. I was tagged by tomate d'epingles

Five things you don’t know about me….
Keep in mind I am not in a very good mood. Sorry.
1. I suffer from anxiety when it comes to the future. I can’t take risks no matter how much I would like to. I always have to know how I would get home if I was out partying, if I was to go on a vacation I need to know where the money for my car will come from, the rent etc. I have to always be prepared otherwise I can’t do anything. I would love to forget about everything and move to New York to be an actress, go to fashion school to be fashion designer.
2. I am scared of driving. I always picture horrible things happening. In bad weather I freeze and drive as slow as possible. This has been happing since Paul and I were in a car accident about 3 years ago.
3. I keep everything thinking that I would need it later. I used to be a lot worse, but the apartment is still filled with useless things. I think it is because when I was little we didn’t have much and now that I can sometimes buy things I keep them forever. For a single night away I have a full, zipper bursting, overnight bag.
4. I hate penny pinching every dollar. For some people change is nothing, for me a quarter is a fortune. I really wish that when I have a regular job, I can stop worrying about money and get some sleep. I would love to be able to go out for a night instead of sitting at home wanting to go out but not doing anything because all I can think about is how much it will cost.
5. I am very lazy. I will sit here and dream but not get off my butt and do something about it. Perhaps the above points add to this fact.
So I am the person you thought I was.

2 comments:

.tomate d'épingles. said...

hiya!
thanks for playing :)
I hate driving too! I actually am so scared of cars i dont even have a drivers permit :P

IvaArt said...

I love driving, but since I have a very little car right now, bad weather is the very dangerous. I love my car but it is scary