Thursday, March 29, 2007


I can even stop to look around....
I am finishing my last two Financial assignments, my Balance sheet is not balancing, and just finished a Recruitment assignment and my Strategic Management decision.
I am applying for jobs.
I got my hair straightened today and my nails done for tomorrow's Formal. I had gift certificates for both!
I can't decide between my Red long bridesmaid dress and my flowery short dress....hmmmmm

Also I took some new pics for the Strawberry Lip balm . I am starting to impress myself with my photography skills, hehee in making things look ever so yummy!

4 comments:

NA said...

mmm! I bet that lip balm is great. :)

IvaArt said...

It sure is!!!!!!!!!

Debi Rice, otherwise known as Sparky! said...

Love the photo! ... and the chocolate lip balm is the BEST!!! I love it!

IvaArt said...

I so glad that you like them Debi!