Tuesday, March 06, 2007

So far, I have written 2 midterms, finished 2 assignments and gone a little crazy.
I am looking forward to my morning tomorrow when I can spend some time working on the Shop! Time spent on it has been decreased from a whole day to just the morning. Of course I will be making a ton of lip balm to finish all of my orders and get them mailed. My friends also ordered a bunch so I will have to finish those as well. Lots of Chocolate Chip flavour is going to them. After seeing my sample one they all wanted it. yey!
After a fun morning I will have to work on my HR class assigment and apply for more jobs. Only a month and a half left of school and still no job.

2 comments:

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

Hello, it's Amanda from etsy...
I looked at your shop and I loved your custom pet portrait :) Your sample paintings were so cute.
I can relate with the no summer job thing...I'm hoping that turns around!

IvaArt said...

Thanks..
I wish I was looking for only a summer job .... I am on the hunt for the JOB JOB ;(