Sunday, April 22, 2007

hmmm today in lala land...

Hmmmm
After trying to take pictures to continue with the Self Image series I discovered the great need to get into shape. (ps yes this defeats the purpose of the series, since it is about being true to my image, but I want to be a better image). Eight months of sitting around studying definetly hurt a body. I went for a run outside yesterday. I have waited five years to be next to a park and finally I have a park and a lake. I ran ¾ of the way around and am really proud of myself, also there were 250 situps trown in the mix.
We also walked to Paul’s parents’ house and back which added another 2miles maybe.
Today I am really really sore but happy sore. Instead of running I am still going to go around the lake but walk. I really hope to make it a daily run.

My beloved printer, my gift for starting University five years ago to myself, has decided to go crazy. It no longer registers that there is paper in it and I have to push the paper in for it to grab it, this of course happened out of the blue. This means that it no longer prints aligned pages but lop sided ones depending on how the paper is grabed, apart from almost running out of colour ink, I couldn’t print my business cards properly. So now I have spent $40 to get 250 cards from Vista print.com I am not sure if they will get here in time for my May 12 show, because I picked the cheapest delivery in 21 days. Hopefully the printer will get out of its funny mood and I won’t have to get a new one. Please please printer get well soon.

No comments: