Sunday, October 21, 2007

wow what a week, what a weekend...


Happy Holidays Cards
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
Finally a moment to sit and take a deep breath.
All week I studied for my first test in the Accelerated CMA program. It was horrible to study for an exam when you are a week behind in your lectures.
On top of this my parents' left for Europe for good and I didn't have a chance to say goodbye. In true fashion they had left too much for the last minute and were in a frenzy. The good news they managed to get there safe and even have my doggie with them. No problems at all.
We also have a new addition to the family. My parents' cat is now my kitty. Sleeping ever so cutely on my bed ;)
Today I drove Paul to the airport, as he is leaving for Europe for 3 weeks. He comes back Nov 11, and I leave for my 5 days in Florida on the 10th. This means I won't see him until November 14th.
I think that everyone leaving has not hit me yet and soon there will be a crash. Stay tuned. yakes.

I plan to spend the week working on new artwork. Actually I want to work on the portfolio not the shop. I also have to figure out where to put all the stuff that moved here from my parents' house. And really clean the apartment since Mr long hair kitty has already covered the carpet in hair.

Finally, I managed to design these lovely new Holiday cardsShop! . A wonderful Holiday set to sent out to the loved ones in your world.
Happy week everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards! Your new Holiday Shop looks great! *HUGS*