Sunday, October 28, 2007

"Fly with Me"


"Fly with me"
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
Revisiting an old piece. I originally finished this piece in 2005 but recently re- touched it to make it more reflective of my current work.
As one of my first mixed media pieces I wanted to keep it just for me but now I am sharing it. It can be found in my Etsy shop!
.

This weekend was very busy for me. On Friday I went out "Swing Dancing" and had a very shady adventure with Amy. Yesterday, my friend Ashley and I went to Ikea and to a really good restaurant called The Spaghetti factory downtown Toronto. I was a bit upset when instead of packing my leftovers they threw them out ;( but life goes on. Ash and I managed to get a bit of beer in use and put together my new storage unit. Our adventures were till 3:30am . I am bit sleepy
Today I cleaned more of the mess in my apartment and figured out funky ways to hide the boxes from my parents' house. I am really glad I have a creative way of looking at things and managed to hide boxes all over the place.
Now I am off to dinner at Paul's parents' house. hehehee dinner with the 'in- laws' while he is in Europe.

No comments: