Friday, January 09, 2009

"Give me a sign" Jan 8th 09 SPT


"Give me a sign" Jan 8th 09 SPT
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I was thinking about an artistic goal for this year. I have been getting really into it and then a week later my life spins me around and I leave everything behind.
I would love to participate in the "365" " photo project, but lets be honest here, who am I kidding....;)

So what I am going to try and yes try, most likely miss a few, but participate in the Self Portrait Thursday Project.
Yes Commitment!
My goal is to capture the next year, one Thursday at a time, and the rollercoaster that I am expecting in 2009!
Get ready for it ;)

Ps I still have an awesome sale going on in the little Shop!

2 comments:

Debi Rice, otherwise known as Sparky! said...

Hey Iva, I am doing a postcard a day... Go for the photo a day! You can do it!!! Love ya, Debi

IvaArt said...

Oh I wish Debi, but at times I spend 10- 12 hours in the office. I would be lucky if I can make my every Thursday promise.
Good luck with Postcard a day!