Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


Winter tree banner
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I hope 2009 brings everyone a lot of smiles and good times!

I am glad that 2008 is over and a new year filled with hope is here!
My resolution this year is to wake up every morning with a smile on my face. Just a happy outlook to face the world ;)

I am starting it right with a new banner in my little shop, check out my awesome new photoshop skills. I know to most of you this is nothing, but I am learning!


I am also having a sale to make room for my new ideas for 2009. Buy 2 items get 1 FREE!!! Until Jan 15th 2009
Free Item must of equal or lesser value. Purchase all 3 items and wait for an updated PayPal invoice upon purchase.
Excludes Custom Items.

2 comments:

Debi Rice, otherwise known as Sparky! said...

Happy New Year!

Love your little 'smokin banner!'... Keep creating, in 2009!

Love, Debi !

Ps... check out the forum for my thread on No Excuses Postcard Event, ... in the Team/Events section! Join in! Love, me!

IvaArt said...

Thanks a lot Debi!