Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summer is here....

well perhaps for just one day, but I took full advantage of the sunshine and headed for the Beaches in Toronto
The beach!!!
I discovered the boardwalk and beach last year for the first time at the end of the summer and this year I will be there every weekend. Just a weekend beach bum ;)
I can't believe I didn't know how wonderful it is there all of these years.
The beach!!!

I even enjoyed my first Ice Low Fat Light Ice Latte of the season ;)

I decided to go by the water and look for sea glass. Lately I have been looking at wornderful jewlery made out of sea glass and thought if I would be lucky enough to find a piece... well

Sea (lake) glass bounty

I am going to wire wrap some of the bigger pieces and perhaps get my hands on a drill...
Anybody worked with sea glass before? Ideas...
I may put some in the shop as supplies...

No comments: