Monday, May 04, 2009

Update

Really if you would like a quick and up to date account on what I am up to visit my little Twitter page ;)

I have been incredibly busy with everything else including dreaming of working on art work but actually creating.
I recently managed to get out the ink and turn out a new Lino and woodblock print

"Dreaming in green"

"Dreaming in Green"


Now I have a big Case exam on May 14th, and instead of studying I have been sitting around and simply shooting myself in the foot, since this is a career defining exam.
Good job me, now I wish I can find some motivation & concentration.
I hope to get out of work by 4pm tomorrow, and spend 2 hours studying at a coffee shop prior to picking up my Little Brother for our weekly 2 hour activity. I think I forgot to mention, that I am volunteering as a Big Sister & it has been challenging.

No comments: