Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Anything but...

Studying...
I should have tests more often because while "studying" I manage to get a lot of different things done

Frame the print my Dad purchased a few months ago...

Framed "Forest Dreamland"

Update the Shop! with new "Fresh" earrings to replace the ones that sold last week. They are not identical to the original and I had to make a fresh "Fresh" pair ;)

"Fresh Earrings" v2


And also get this beautiful Sea glass pendent ready to list

"Remember" - sea glass necklace

See very productive, just not doing what I should be doing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California.

I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to find new friends, and explore my artistic skills through bloging.

I hope to see you soon :)