Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Sunday...

oh how I wish Sundays did not end with Mondays...

This weekend I found myself living the life of shut-in as my only venture into the real world was a quick but expensive trip to the pet store followed by another quicker trip to the art supply store.
The rest of the time I was somewhere in between the piles or should I say mountains of supplies that I own.

Working

I gathered and packaged my Journaling supplies swap

Journaling supplies Swap - sent

Two packages to fly of to different sides of the world.

I also completed another swap titled "Flowered ATCs: Daises"

Daises ATC Swap - sent

I haven't worked on mixed media projects in a while and I thought that the best way to get myself back in the groove would be if I signed up for a few swaps.
My style is a bit different now and the whole process has evolved for me. I actually sketched, picked out the papers & organized them prior to starting. I used to just splash things together before.
The swap called for 2 ATCs and I created one slightly different to put in the Shop! as an ACEO.

Dream Big - ACEO

"Dream Big"

No comments: