Monday, September 07, 2009

In reading news...

Class is fast approaching again, my first assignment is due on Oct 9th.
In a race against time I am trying to read as many books before I hit the study books again. Once it starts I won't be able to come up for air until next June.

In the last month, I finished the 5th installment of Stephen King's Dark Tower series (I have been reading the series on and off for the past 5 years).



Interestingly enough this book mentioned a devise called a seeker and a little wizard by the name of Harry Potter. Yes Stephen King manages to bring in all kinds off strange things in his books, usually it is characters from his other stories.
So guess the title of the next book that I read...



A while back I decided to give in and read the Harry Potter books. I had never read them or watched the movies, so I decided to catch up with the world. One of my new coworkers handed me the first book in the series the morning after I finished the King book. Coincidence? Or in the words of King "ka" ;)

I finished Harry Potter in one breath, well a week. Now I must watch the first movie and see the visuals.
Next on my reading list is


I usually let some time pass between the Dark tower books but as I told you I am in a race against time.

After this I want to read



Finish the dark tower series and Harry Potter. I don't think I will get pass the the above book in time though, but we will see...

No comments: