Sunday, March 14, 2010

What's new, pussycat....woooaoaoaaa

As I buckle down to focus on the last 3 months of my program, which means that all I will have time for is to Tweet and occasionally blog how horrible my life is, I decided to take this weekend and focus on my Etsy shop.

Friday I was able to drive myself through the horrible rainy day to the Toronto convention centre for the Bead Oasis Show. Being around all of the beads and materials, inspired me for this very productive weekend.

Let me present the "Silk" collection, now in Peach Freshwater Pearls!!!

"Silk" necklace in peach

The Necklace available here!

"Silk" studs in peach

The very popular Stud earrings
I am very excited that several brides all over the world will be wearing the Creamy white "Silk" studs on their special day!

And the dangly version of the earrings will be available in the next week

"Silk" earrings in peach

Lets hope that the next 3 months are a lot less painful than I imagine them to be...my promise to myself is that once I am done I will start painting again. That would be 3 years since I last held a paintbrush

No comments: