Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Changes" Work in Progress


"Changes" WIP
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
This is a new painting in the works. First time I really picked up a paint brush since I started work.
Originally this was a painting in my layered round abstract style but after I finished the painting, it felt very childish. I discovered that I am done with that style and now I have evolved to something different. About a month later I painted this over it, I am about to add a few papers to it and play some more.
Don't you think that "Changes" is a good name for a painting linking my past with my current?


ps My registration for the Certified Management Accounting Program was approved. Also at the end, 7 months from now, my company might be paying for the course. Sadly $2,500 just came out of my credit card and credit line. So much for being credit card debt free. Investment in my future right? right

No comments: