Monday, August 20, 2007

hehehee a life update!


"Changes" WIP cont
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
Helloooo.
I actually managed to do some art work this weekend, not much but just a little.
News
1. Paul brought a new version of Photoshop and tried to install it on my computer while I was away. Well it was a downloaded version and it installed some kind of monster while photoshop did not work still.
I was very very mad since I do not download anything on my computer and am very careful as to what I click on. Needless to say I reconfigured my hard drive, it only took me 5 hours to get back to where I was. But photoshop now works! I still have to go to the back up disks I created to get some of my missing files. On the other hand I have a completely backed up computer.
2. I am refusing to upgrade MSN, and will use the prehistoric version the computer comes with. It was by trying to open MSN that I downloaded something on my computer a while back that started my photoshop problems. It was caught and killed by my Anti spyware program but still it messed up a few things. So everyone sorry no fancy shmancy msn applications from me.
3. I am really sad that this weekend was too cold for words. I refused to go in the pool even though it was warmer than outside. I am wearing long sleeve and sweat pants right now, not short and a Tee. Grr I don’t want the summer to end.
4. I am drinking a Gin and Tonic. There must be something addictive in the Tonic water because I really crave this drink. I don't buy alcohol for home, sometimes beer and wine, and I bought a small bottle of gin. Interesting.
5. Over the weekend I joined Indiepublic, which looks like a great site with lots of Etsy friends. Add me as a friend if you wish.
6. My favorite ACEOs expired on Etsy and I am thinking of giving Ebay another try. I also bought my first eBay item this weekend, special bags for cards that ended up being as much as if I bought them in the store, even if they cost .99 cents. Grrr
7. I am not sure where I am going with this list.
8. We played tennis on Saturday and went for a long hike on Sunday. I am loving outside activities this summer. Summer please don't go.
9. Pizza is beeping in the oven so I must go and eat it

No comments: