Sunday, September 16, 2007

Busy Busy

I have a long list of things to do this weekend and it's not getting shorter.
I just finished, well I cheated and used some of the cards I already have, my little swap for Etsy Greetings. Checkout the link because my little photo cards are featured.

I also wanted to dye my hair black, to rebel you see, and did. Somehow I still have the same colour I started with. The dye didn't take.

I finished making the lip balm my sister ordered and packed the colab cards. I have to drop them off tomorrow at the Post Office.

I watched my first 5 hour lecture, I have to do the homework, watch the second one and do the second homework set.

I wanted to finish the Valentine swap prints. I have my little lino block ready to print. They are not due 'till February but I wanted to see them done, because they will be really cool looking.

I wanted to also print the new block I carved.
Ohh and the apartment is a mess and a half.
Paul wants to go apple picking so that we can bring the apples to his mom's for her to make pie.
The fridge is also empty.
aaaahhhh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful greeting cards! I do hope that you don't over do it! It is easy to do that...hehehehehe
Great post! *HUGS*

IvaArt said...

Thank you ;)