Sunday, September 30, 2007

What's new in the 'print' shop


New prints in the works
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I have been busy today, how about you?
I gave myself till noon to print today.
I tried to carve a new what turns out to be Ginkgo leaves woodblock, but after killing all of the little leaf tails I decided to carve it out of Linoleum. You can see my little cutie of a print now called 'In the Wind in the photo and of course already listed.

I also had a great sale! Another Self Image print sold today, yey I am at 3/50.

I bought Paul a new winter jacked that he loves, it is his Christmas/ 5 year anniversary present. But to think about it, I don't think he will be without a present under the tree.
We also went grocery shopping. He is now doing laundry at his parents' house while I am studying.
I will head over there for dinner soon. But for the next two hours it will be study time.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
I almost feel like saying " see you next weekened" since I hardly get to post during the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been busy too. Wonderful post! *HUGS*

IvaArt said...

Thank you ;)