Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Dark Balloons"


Dark Balloons ACEO
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I have to admit I am a little crazy about woodblock printing. I have had a few failures and made stupid mistakes, like cut an awesome print to ATC size but instead of 2.5 inches I cut it to 2 and it no longer is useable. I am sure I will find a good use for all the cool scaps I am collecting.
Carving is really hard right now because I don't have the right wood and the proper tools, but one day soon.... I have to sell a few prints before I could affort to buy more materials. I guess this is a good time to point out that this ACEO is very available and in my Etsy Shop! ;p
The prints are hard to photograph, which makes me really miss my scanner. Another thing I am saving for, a new all in one printer.
2 More days till the weekend Yey YEY!
...now back to watching my lecture on Managerial Accounting.

No comments: