Sunday, December 23, 2007

"Behind the Mask" new print


"Behind the mask"
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I am very excited that I managed to get out the ink and print a few new pieces.
I am discovering that I don't have enough colours and really need to do some online shopping for supplies. The art stores around me don't think that block printing is popular.

I also cut paper today to get it ready for printing. This is the least liked activity for me, I measure once and cut 5 times. ;(
There are a few 8x10inch pieces now and I can't wait to print a few big pieces.

2 comments:

Gesa said...

Hi!
I came across your print a wee while back - really like them and just had another look at your shop. I recently started some printing and curious to do more.
Cheers,
Gesa

IvaArt said...

Thank you very much Gesa!