Friday, December 21, 2007

I have 3 hats on....


I have 3 hats on
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
Last weekend was the worse snow storm in years and I was on the road.
I went to Ottawa to visit my little sister, about a 5 hour drive from me.
I was smart enough to take the Greyhound bus there and back. The snow storm that hit Saturday night/ all day Sunday was horrible, it took me only 10 hours to get back.

It was worth the trip since I haven't seen the little one, well she is 2 heads taller than I am, since Thanksgiving - the Canadian one in October.
Ottawa is COLD, in this pic I have 3 hats on. 3! I had to buy thermal leggigs while I was there and walking around. I don't think I will be going to Ottawa in the winter again.

Today starts a whole week off for me, I won't be back to work 'till Jan 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expect a lot of art and almost daily blog updates!
Wow I will be chilaxin' at home, I can't wait!!!

No comments: