Saturday, December 29, 2007

ATCs,art and life


My wishlist theme ATCs - All traded
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I have to say that I am a little lost as to which day of the week it is. Got to love vacation, even if it speeds awa too fast.

As I said before I am working on a few swaps over at www.swap-bot.com and here is the first one.
5 ATCs for 5 different themes.
At the Beach - I cheated by using my old artwork but I really wanted to use this image
Oriental - I layered red and flowery paper and drew in ink the bamboo.
Butterflies - a little ink illustration
Something Colorful - block print, that looks horible when scanned but really cool in person - yellow, orange and red
Dragonflies - a little cut paper illustration, I am really like working with cut paper, this one is my favorite.

I would have not created these if it was not for the swap and am glad that it makes me create more.

I have been feeling really blue for the last little bit and decided to go tanning yesterday. I have to say that it does help I never believed people when they say it makes them happy, but it really does work. I only went for 4 minutes but hey.

No comments: