Thursday, June 11, 2009

Announcements...

This was a very good week for the Shop!

I sent out my first newsletter to past customers and friends. If you would like to be included and receive the next one let me know.

I am getting ready for the Big on Bloor show on the 20th.

Big on bloor promo 2009

I had a customer who purchased my Fresh earrings come back and order a custom matching bracelet. This was the first ever bracelet made by me and I think I am going to make a few!

"Fresh" Bracelet

And also a custom label lip balms were ordered from a returning customer.
Returning customers make me really happy because it means they are happy with their purchases and I must have done something right ;)

And as per my Sister's request I know have Coconut lip balm flavour in the shop!!!

No comments: