Tuesday, May 08, 2007

cute little things...


Process
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
;)I made about 20 of these marble magnets this weekend. I made some for Valentines and when I had to mail them I discovered that they were way too thick and cost a fortune to sip. This is why I decided to make them for the craft show this weekend. No mailing involved. I also discovered that some of the marbles are a lot thinner and can be mailed. Needless to say there is a very cute set available in The shop
The rest of the shop is expiring at an alarming rate ;( and I really don't want to re-list most of the items. Yet I have been selling a few older items from time to time. For one I will wait until after the show and see what is left. Some things I might use myself like some of the note cards and other things I will re-list when I don't have anything new to list. Overall I wanted to scale down the shop, but I was hoping that it would be by selling a lot of the items. I have been stuck at 70 sales for the last week and a half. Etsy is my bread and butter right now and so far nothing much is happening.
The good news is that the new Biz cards arrived over a week ago and since I ordered another 500 while they were over 75% off. ( I can't believe I spent more on 250 the week before) and got a few freebies like Biz card magnets and a stamp to use on the back of my cards and I got that package today with an extra 500 cards. After a few failed attempts to stamp with it I figured that I need to apply pressure on the entire stamp.
I am also fighting a cold type thing that is taking my energy away and giving me headaches and dry throat grrrr

No comments: