Saturday, May 19, 2007

What a day...


Puppy sketch with grid
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
It's already 5pm wow wow wow
well it doesn't help that I woke up at 11:30 am today.
Let me start with the best news.... I have found the big big job and they want me, yeyeyeyee You are reading the journal of an official Financial Analyst for a large multi national company
Actually I am waiting to hear from another company on Tuesday before I can say yes to the first one, but they want me and they are waiting. If I accept I will be starting on Thursday!!!!!!!!!! with a very very good salary and 100% benefits.

The picture on the side is of the new pet portrait that I am working on. Looks nothing like the cutest puppy that I am painting but it's just a start to get the lines ready and to show it the customer. [edit: I have now re-sketched it and this is the new version]
After close to 3 weeks of no sales. I had this pup and an order on Wednesday, the next day another order ....
Today after looking through my favorite sellers I found that one was 'destashing' some lovely papers and contacted her to trade. She agreed, I have to say that my Lip Balm is a great tool for trading. A little later someone else contacted me for a trade. This time for my destashing paper pack and of course Strawberry lip balm
Busy busy day. Also there is a customer interested in my Self Image prints, Only he wants it bigger and well I can't make it bigger because the original is small.

Amy, please give me a call early this week, I need to give you back your things from the craft show.

yey Happy Saturday!

No comments: