Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Life Update


40 Little envelopes
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I am slowly getting ready for the May 12th little show. I made these envelopes for all of my small items like mirrors, buttons etc. I have about 50 or more envelopes. Yes I do have high hopes.
Now I have to do some marble magnets and finish a few more pendant ideas. Oh yes and start making a lot of lip balm ;)

Job front - I received a rejection again. I don't know what I am doing that is so bad. I am still looking and looking

What else....hmmmm I have to get back to painting but I am lazy. For now I am letting the big painting cook in my head and not touching it for a while. I am thinking of doing the same painting but in palette knife, in order to keep it abstract. I want to see how that will turn out.

No comments: