Saturday, May 12, 2007

'Heart Vine' - sold


Heart vine
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
Finally it SOLD. 500 views on etsy and it sold today at my first craft/art show. Yey. The lady even went and took out money for it.
I sold a few lip balms, my Tiger mirror, magnets. I found that my display needed signs in order for people to realize that I had the lip balm. In total, after the cost of the table, gas and feeding Paul, I probably made around $5 ;)
I did trade 3 lip balms for a great pair of earrings. Gave out a ton of cards and promos from other sellers. Now I am as red as this little painting, even though the sun only showed up a few times we both managed to get burned.

2 comments:

MyArtInProgress said...

Congrats on your heart vine being sold :) Its always a nice feeling. Where was your show at? My parents have a greenhouse and they used to go to shows and sell plants along with other items, and they probably made around the same profit after everything was said and done. But it was still fun to go and meet new people. Have a nice day.

IvaArt said...

The show was during the Leslieville tree festival in Toronto last weekend.
It was a great day, I am really glad I went.