Sunday, May 20, 2007

Progress


Puppy in progress
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
Here is an update from today's work. I tried using the grid but it was very frustrating so I gave up. It was useful to get the original sketch in but not for painting. I need more freedom when I paint.
Hopefully this painting will be done by tomorrow.
I have to go through my supplies again and organize. I am probably going to have another PaperPack in the shop ;) When we finally step on our feet financially I would love to get some kind of furniture that would be able to organize my piles and bins of supplies.
And I have to make another little set of recycled envelopes, they are popular.
I wonder how much attention I will be able to give to art once I start working.
The one job, offers to pay tuition up to $2,500 a year. This means part time MBA here I come. I probably can't get in this year but if I can still use that money than I wonder if I can put it towards the Continuing education courses I wanted to take in Fashion,,,hmmmm that would have nothing to do with Finance.

2 comments:

lisa g. said...

hey there...

nice dog portrait!...congrats on the new job possibilty...and thanks for the advice regarding etsy...

keep creating!...

IvaArt said...

Thank you
Thanks for the visit and I hope I was of some help