Monday, July 16, 2007

ATCs and Pain


Envelope Series ATCs
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I was trying to avoid the computer after work today, well not effectively. I found the envelope cut outs for these ATCs and a few more and decided to finish them. I love them, particularly the little birdie eyeing the spider ;)
I can't edit the pics because my Photoshop refuses to open. It starts to load and then it just closes.

I couldn't sleep last night at all. I didn't fall asleep until 3 am, after going to bed at 10:30pm. I got up for work at 6am. Today was my first day back from after a week of pain and little memory. I am still taking Advil for pain, but I am a lot better. Around 4pm I got hit with this incredible amount of energy out of no where.
Now I think I have rebound pain medication migraine, because nothing is helping me and I have been on meds for a week. I know this happens with my migraine meds, I can't take them for more than 3 days in a row. This pain is incredible, I am trying to distract myself with TV and the computer, which are actually the worse things I can do. I am contemplating taking one of those sleeping meds the doc gave me. I just want a good night sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ATC's look wonderful! I'm sorry that you did not sleep well and that your pain is bothering you. I hope it get's better for you.
*HUGS*