Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Seasons


Season Series trees
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday week. Our Canadian holiday was this weekend. It was WONDERFUL to have 3 days off. We went to my parents' house where I read and slept. Loved it.

When I got home unfortunately half my shop had expired. I had the initial happy reaction that it old sold, but no ;(
Now I am relisting a few things, but I will take my time and introduce a few new ideas. I am saving to buy new supplies for a really cool idea I have been meaning to implement.

I was surprised to see that this Seasons Series had expired. I love them. After many treasuries and compliments they expired but now they are back in my shop. I am offering Free shipping on them because I would love to see them go to a good home. Hopefully all together.
Spring
Summer
Autumn
Winter

It is almost Friday afternoon and I can't wait. I hope to finish my last painting for the August show. I haven't touched a paint brush in over a month, no energy and no inspiration.

No comments: