Friday, July 13, 2007

Working from home...


Working from home
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
As I told you yesterday, I was working from home today. This was and still is my set up. My silver computer keeping an eye on my online life and the black computer doing super secret profitablity analysis. ;)
It seams like Paul cought some nasty bug while we were in the Emergency and now somehow ( I really don't know how) he managed to pass it to me. Now I have to pains for the price of one, neck and cold. My neck is a lot better and now I am only taking the advil and not other drugs.
I have this need to go out for a run or something but I shouldn't be moving much for the next little while.
I really have to finish (start and finish) my painting for the Square Foot show, I have to drop off the paintings next weekend. I also have to remember that I have to drop them off.
I am also about to reach 100 sales on Etsy!!! and customers 95-101 are getting pretty cool little gift packages ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't overwork yourself if your sick. You should rest up. :) I hope that you feel better soon.
*HUGS*

IvaArt said...

Thank you Angela,
did you get my e-mail about the ACEO magazine?