Sunday, July 08, 2007

New cards and cake!


Original Photography Cards
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I am really excited about these new cards. I have been dreaming of them for a few months now. I couldn't decide on how to attach the images to the cards without just gluing them on. And then an idea was born! Why waste beautiful prints on just the cards? The images are attached with really cute photo corners, this way you can peel off the corners gently and have the print to frame. Either for your own enjoyment or the receiver of your lovely note will have 2 gifts in 1. They are coming soon to the shop, as soon as I have a little photo session with them. Yey.
I think I am going to have in a set of 3, one of each design. The cards are also bigger than my usual size they are 5x7 inches.

Paul and I had a big movie weekend. We saw Transformers on Friday night. Wow, I loved it. I didn't know what to expect apart from what Paul has been telling me for months. It was great and funny. It takes a lot for me to think a movie is funny, thus this was wonderful. Paul also has a few Generation 1 Transformers coming from e-bay. So far we have AstroTrain and Megatron. I am not allowed to touch them.
Also we saw the new Die Hard last night. Loved it too. Kill a helicopter with a car and a jet with a truck wow. Great action!
Tonight we are off to birthday dinner at Paul's parents' house. Mmmm Cake!

No comments: