Wednesday, July 25, 2007

in this week's news...

I am here but with no interest to put my thoughts to paper.
Last week was a good week at work. I was actually able to figure out things properly!
This week is another uphill battle, but better.
Paul left for my parents' house last night. Everyone is there actually, just me here alone. Someone has to pay the bills, right?
My friend was supposed to visit today but she is sick. So I am lonely and tired and sleepy.
For dinner I went to the expensive food store and got nice bread, olives, yummy cheese and ham. Ohh and a fruit cup and a raspberry basket ( I just discovered that raspberries bring me back to being with my grandparents in the mountains. I do miss them so much. ). ohh and Rice pudding! hheeeeeee I haven't reached for the rice pudding yet since I also added a steak to the above list.
My sandwich for tomorrow will be so yummy made with fresh ham and nice bread! I am almost excited about going to work tomorrow so that I can have my lunch. Almost.
Now what should I do to amuse myself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sit back, drink green tea and watch a movie! Actually, you do whatever you feel will help. :)*HUGS*

IvaArt said...

I ate a variety of wonderful yummy things this whole week ;)