Monday, July 30, 2007

Red Hot Burn

This weekend resulted in a bright red sun burn in the form of a tank top on my back and shoulders and very sore legs.
I was determined to increase my swimming stamina on Saturday and really pushed my legs to do better each time. Unfortunately I was holding onto a floater, thus my back was arched in a bad way leaving it sore. Sunday we played tennis for almost two hours, hence the tank top burn. And after that I jumped in the pool to practice. This time I was swimming very slow laps without the floater thingy.
Today I am really sore, whole body sore really. I hope that my back is sore because I worked the muscles not because I hurt it.
Tomorrow we are going to Paul's parents' house again and I plan on working a few more laps. Hopefully on Wednesday my friend will come over and have a nice night. Thursday and Friday I hope to get more tennis in.
I have to be more active outside in the summer.

ps I really don't want to move and all of the houses I am finding are awful ;( And I have to give notice on Wednesday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uggg! Sun Burns are the worst! I've got really sensitive skin and sun burn easily. I know how you feel. :)
*HUGS*

lai mai said...

Don't forget to check out that e-mail I sent you with affordable housing! Turns out you don't hafta apply through the Peel Living program at all, just call the landlords directly!