Monday, July 02, 2007

Gifts!!!


Gifts!!!
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I love love giving gifts. Sometimes more than getting them myself. We are still on a very strict budget, and will be for a long while, thus the gifts we give are small but ment to show our love.
My mom's birthday was last week and we went to visit her this weekend. I bought her a beautiful frame and printed out our first family portrait in 5 years. It was from my sister's and my graduation last month. I had a mug made for her with the portrait. She loved the photo and then took out the mug. She said 'Oh a mug!' looking at the blank side. She was not too impressed until she saw the other side and refused to use it. I made her use it for her coffee the next day. ;)
Paul's dad is turning 57 next weekend. I overheard him talking about this gnome and Paul's mom did want him to buy it. He was very excited about him. Thus I bought it for him, risking a few dirty looks from Paul's mom ;)
Happy short week to all of us Canadians ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful post! It's great to know that you are such a giving person. :)
*HUGS*

IvaArt said...

;) Thank you.
We are giving the gnome today!