Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vanilla action shot


Vanilla lip balm action shot
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I bought a whole tub of Vanilla ice cream for this shot. Oh well now I must eat the ice cream. The only lip balm without an 'action' shot is my Mint lip balm. Any ideas for an action shot for it?

I worked a 10 hour day today and I am too tired to think. I hope that if there are not any projects due on Friday I will be able to leave early. But I don't think it will happen. I still don't know if I get Monday off since it is a Holiday or I will have to wait until next Friday. My supervisor did not give me a straight answer.
Please please buy enough lip balm so that I don't have to be a corporate slave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear your lipbalms make me hungry. Yummy!
*HUGS*

IvaArt said...

;) mission accomplished