Saturday, June 16, 2007

Printer Death

My printer has officially died. I wanted to try and print something today, until now it was semi working I had to manually feed the paper and than it would catch it. Now it prints with no paper inside and has a paper jam. No paper in it at all. It doesn't feed the paper at all.

Ok so I need to buy a new printer for my business.

Epson has been suggested and I was looking at this one Printer
The cartriges seam to be cheaper than for the one I have, there is a brand new black cartridge in it right now. grrrrr.

Any body have any suggestions?
I would like to print high quality fade resistant colour prints

3 comments:

Barbra said...

Try HP printers. I've had 3, including color laser and they've been great.

Anonymous said...

Ugggg! Printers, computers...all that... they are a great help when they work. A total let down when they don't. I have an HP printer,scanner,copier and it has been great. You really should get one. That would help alot! :)
*HUGS*

IvaArt said...

Thank you for the suggestions. HP is on my list to check out as well. I am saving up for it now, almost almost there. heheeee