Saturday, June 16, 2007

In a Dream of Friday afternoon


SPT - June 14th 2007
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
I wish everyday was Friday afternoon, with the endless wonder of the weekend ahead. With beautiful sunshine, a cold drink and a refresing pool just around the corner.
This photo is my first contribution the Self Portrait Thursday trend ;)

Here I dream of the soon to be Friday afternoon, that has now come and gone.
I miss the freedom I used to have. Yet with my first Pay cheque in my account, life is that much better. It isn't going to last long since I am paying bills but it does feel good to use new money that is my own. Until now I was using savings from almost a year ago and using my line of credit. That is why the money is new, just earned.

I am really behind getting back to people and replying to comments. I can't even keep up with Facebook.
I am building ideas for my little Shop that I have to put into action.
Next week there will be 3 new flavours of lip balm coming: Mint, Banana Cream and Cherry
Yummy Yummy

and I want to get a few photos I took printed in order to create some photo note cards. Ohhh and I want to paint, but there is no time and even less energy.


ps I am participating in the SNS sale today, check out my Shop for Sale info ;)

No comments: