Monday, June 11, 2007

200 hearts and growing


200 Hearts
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
My little shop is moving right along. Today I reached and now have passed 200 hearts on Etsy
It took me 1/4 of the time to get the second 100 hearts.
I also managed to get out of work by 4:15 pm and somehow not hit any traffic to reach home in about 25minutes! Paul is away tonight celebrating a friend's birthday so I am alone. No worries I had some wine and cherry pie with freshly made whipped cream ;)

I have also worked on my little site www.ivafineart.com
I really would like to have my blog update my Home page, but sadly I can't fine any information on how to do that. There has to be a way to have it like the Etsy Mini is showing up. Ideas anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your question now? Ohhh and I'm sooo glad that your stores doing well. :) Wonderful blog!
*HUGS*

IvaArt said...

Thank you miss Angela.