Monday, June 18, 2007

Banana mmmmmm


Banana lip balm
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
New and exciting Banana Lip Balm in the shop today!!!!!! I also have Mint and Cherry but no 'action' shots for them yet. You can choose them as flavours in my Two and three pack.
I have cute labels ready for them. I had to print them at Paul's parents' due to my unfortunate printer death. I almost have enough money in my PayPal for it, a few more sales to go. I am excited because I will be able to do printed note cards and more.

On a personal note. Paul and I now have matching credit cards and cheques with both of our names on them. How grown up ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me hungry! YUMMY! It's be hard not to eat that stuff! LOLOLOLOL
*HUGS*

IvaArt said...

Heheee, the banana was gone soon after this photo. Lip balms are super yummy too ;)